Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her wonderful husband JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky father. Many people recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my adventures ranging from ups to the downs. My parents accompanied my family to America in 1990, when I was just one-and-a half. It wouldn't be possible to share my life story today had my parents not worked for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. In the hope of having an improved life I wanted to try my best to please them. I was focused on achieving my goals. I had a plan for my life: university, get a job get married buy the house, and then have kids. The life I had thought I would have was not what it turned out. In 2013, I found the job I was in didn't feel like a good fit for me. While the pay and the status was great however, I wasn't sure if it was fulfilling. It was more like I was just wasting my time. My love of fitness and my desire to socialize with people helped me find my new calling as a personal trainer. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. There are a few Asian women in the industry. It is my goal to become a catalyst in the industry to provide the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier person by establishing an environment that is sustainable and meets their individual goals and needs. In addition, I wish for others to be empowered to pursue their goals and achieve anything they desire in life. As my career started to take off, I had one of the greatest losses in my life, my mother's death. She has won the eight-year struggle with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven, and I always have her close to my heart. It's incredible how life can give us the exact lesson we need, even when we don't realize it. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways. I believe my Mom gave me another opportunity to live my life after her passing. She passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to begin her new life. I got my second chance to live a happy and fulfilled life. What I'm experiencing at the age of 30 is a feeling of aliveness and awareness. It's like I'm truly living rather than just surviving. I share my life with you in hopes that you'll be able to connect by my experiences and words so that you can be aware that you're not alone, for you to realize that you're far more capable than anything else you put your heart into. and that love is real, that therapy is normal and needed as health is the best source of wealth. I wish you to live your life to the fullest and that you die without regrets as death is the only thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Nooshin

Bella Poarch

Ally Brooke